Sunday, March 18, 2007

Northern Exposure....

Okay, so I was inspired on Friday to dig out some of my Northern Exposure DVD's, and I ended up watching them for a good portion of the day yesterday, as well. I have to say, I love this show more now than I did when it was on (and I liked it then, obviously) ... but now, man.

Of course, a big part of that is that a good number of the main characters are supposed to be roughly the age that I am now, but there was certainly something magical beyond that in the borough of Arrowhead County: Cicely, Alaska.

Can someone please remind me why I didn't move to a remote Alaskan town ten years ago and start a radio station/newspaper/bar/general store?


Is there a reason I don't do it now?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Because it's cold up there?

Ray Rigo said...

For one last time, I love the cold! I love winter!

Kelly said...

And for the millionth time...you're weird! ;p